PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Bulgarian Business Forums contributed a lot for establishing the Digital Hub in Varna, Bulgaria – one of the 30 new digital hubs in Europe supported by the EU Commission Varna attracted the attention of the EU Commission and proved that it deserves to be one of the 30 new digital hubs in Europe thanks to a great extent to the active digital community and support for realizing of this idea by Bulgarian Business Forums. At the moment they are working actively on structuring the physical place for the Digital Hub that is expected to start working in the middle of 2019.
Founding member (from Bulgaria) of Startup Europe CEE Network in Nov. 2018. The Startup Europe CEE Network was established simultaneously with Startup Europe Network for Western Balkans at Startup Europe Summit in Sofia, Bulgaria. The main purposes of these two new networks are:
- Sustaining and revitalizing existing ecosystems and promoting further expansion across the CEE region and WB region respectively;
- Creating new connections and collaborations between start-up players active in CEE and the WB;
- Help them in accessing funding opportunities;
Full member representing Bulgaria in the European Startup Network (ESN). BBF participates actively in the initiatives of the ESN.
Authorised Partner at Startup City Europe Partnership. As a partner of “Startup City Europe Partnership” we selected few Bulgarian Cities that have capacity to become one of the first European Startup Cities.
Founding partner in the NorthEast Pre-accelerator Project realized in Bulgaria together with 2 other NGOs and the Municipality of Varna.
Founding member of the Bulgarian Startup Association
- A letter of support from the President of Republic of Bulgaria Rosen Plevneliev – 09.04.2015
- An encouraging letter highlighting the significancy of the activities and initiatives organized by the BBF – 20.10.2017
- A reward for Social Entrepreneurship from the Global Entrepreneur Monitoring(GEM). – 04.10.2015
- European rewards and diplomas for entrepreneurship 2017 in the category: Encouraging the entrepreneurial spirit – 08.06.2017